Tuesday, November 18, 2008

That was quick

Boy - time flies! I wish I had more to show for the time since I last blogged. I have applied for a couple of jobs, no interviews...yet. We also went and saw Amos Lee last week - it was a great show.
This is not from the concert we were at but it gives you the general idea.



Other than that not much going on. So I guess I'll have to do what we do here in Minnesota when we don't have anything to talk about - which is most of the time - and talk about the weather.

Last week was the transition to winter. The are few things in life as depressing as the start of a Minnesota winter. At least we are easing our way into it. Although you know something is wrong when it is 25 degrees when you walk outside in the morning, and you think to yourself, "hmmm...not too bad." The cold is starting to creep in but no serious snow yet. I think we are going to have to take a trip someplace warm this winter. Damn, I really need to find a job.

No comments: