Tuesday, November 04, 2008

About Damn Time

So I will try this whole blogging thing one more time. Hopefully the third time's the charm.

So, since I last wrote a lot has happened. I graduated from law school, took and passed the bar, and was sworn in as a lawyer. I've also spent a lot of time looking for a job and some time campaigning. I've been pretty anxious today - we voted this morning - went off without a hitch - basically no line. I then went and knocked some doors to try and drag some people to the polls. It helped passed the time - the waiting for results is killing me! I'll try some live blogging.

More later!

UPDATE

Just called Minnesota for Obama! Woo-Hoo!

We were supposed to be more of a swing state this year but I don't think it will be that close. The Senate Race with Al Franken and Norm Coleman may be very close. I'm not a huge Franken fan, but I want the Dems to have as large a majority as possible. I predict the Dems will have 57-58 seats in the senate - and I would say there is at least a 50% chance Liberman will no longer cacaus with the democrats.

Obama needs to flip a red state!

Where are you Virginia? I think Colorado will come through - but I don't want to wait for it.

UPDATE

IT"S OVER!

Obama just won Ohio!!!

I think he's going to take Florida as well.

As shitty as it was in 2004 to go and campaign in Colorado only to see Kerry loose despite the exit polls - this makes up for everything!

I am happy and proud beyond words!


UPDATE

The best news yet - Obama is up in Utah - pay no attention to the 0% reporting - even if its very temporary, I can feel like my people are not a bunch of ignoramuses.


Click on the above graphic for a larger version.

1 comment:

The Bombic said...

It was a long, hard journey to the finish, but it was wonderful sharing it with you. And I have NEVER been more proud of the Beehive State than I am right now. (even if it is only a fleeting moment)