Friday, November 07, 2008

Friday Roundup

1. HOW BOUT THEM UTES?






Last night Patty and I met up with a couple of other alums/fans and managed to watch the game. What a game! There was a large portion of luck that went into winning this one (two missed field goals in the 4th quarter by TCU) but, as the saying goes, "I am a big believer in luck, and I have found that the harder I work the more of it I have." TCU was a great team and came to play. It took everything Utah had, including home field advantage, the blackout and intensity of the crowd to get the win, but the Utes deserve credit for hanging in there and pulling out the win. That last drive was clutch!



Four years ago when the Urban took the Utes BCS busting there was talk that it was a "once in a lifetime" season. While this year's team isn't as dominant as that 2004 team they keep on winning. I'm really looking forward to Nov. 22nd against the team down south. Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to watch it.

2. Back by popular demand. Well actually nobody demanded it or even really reads this stuff, (besides my wife that is), but here it is none the less - your Friday morning music video. In honor of President-elect Obama, and everyone who rejected the politics of fear and smear to help take our country back:




Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

The Bombic said...

That game was incredible. I think I'm almost becoming a football fan! ;) Go Utes!

P.S. Love the vid.